Please Donate to Kitty Cat PAL Society!
We are 100% volunteer-run, and are a Canadian Registered Charity. We strive to keep improving the lives of cats & kittens in the Comox Valley Regional District. There are many ways to contribute!
Donate Directly to Kitty Cat PALS
As a registered charity, Kitty Cat PALS issues tax receipts for all donations. Please provide your full name & address with your donation.
- Become a Member – Annual membership fee is only $20. By becoming a member you will receive our E-Newsletters, invitations to meetings & fundraising events, discounts from Bosley’s Courtenay location and Comox Valley Animal Hospital. By being a member you are helping outdoor cats and kittens in the Comox Valley Regional District.
- Send a gift by mail. Please do not mail cash.
- Donate in Your Community
- QF – Donate your Q-Points at any local Quality Foods
- Thrifty’s – When you load up a Smile Card at Thrifty’s, they will donate 5% of the value to KCPS
- Husky Gas Cards – When you swipe your card, 2% of the purchase price is donated to KCPS by Husky Oil Co.
- Coastal Black Winery – 5% of all profits from wines purchased by members of the wine club will be donated to a charity of your choice. Visit their website at www.coastalblack.ca/index.com for more details.
- Recycling Depots – Ask for us by name at the till
- Service Society Donations … Why not canvas your Service Society or Group to make a donation to Kitty Cat P.A.L. Society?
- Donation cans and brochures … Place a donation can and brochures in your place of business.
- Community Way Money … Bills can be donated or bought at par by emailing us. For more information see www.communityway.ca
Vet Direct Donations
You can donate money directly into our account at any of the following veterinary clinics:
Comox Valley Animal Hospital
3110 Comox Road, Courtenay
Van Isle Veterinary Hospital
1111 Braidwood Road, Courtenay
Courtenay Veterinary Clinic
1380 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay
Shamrock Veterinary Clinic
1896 Guthrie Rd, Comox
Thinking of selling your property? Why not help kitties in the process?!
Mason Walker, RE/MAX Realty. True to his animal loving nature, Mason Walker will donate $1000 for referrals from people who support Kitty Cat PALS – just mention our name! Contact Mason at 250-702-7061 or visit his web site at www.masonwalker.ca
Gerry Chwelos, Coldwell Banker Slegg Realty. Gerry is a KCP Foster Home, and he will donate $1,000 to Kitty Cat PALS when he makes a sale referred by a PALS supporter. Contact Gerry at 250-898-8790 (cell 250-897-5465) or visit his website.
More Ways to Give
Donate Much-needed Items:
- Cat & Kitten food – canned and dry
- KMR and Just Born milk replacer powder
- Cat Litter
- Cat & Dog travel carriers/crates/cages/houses
- Large non-plastic bowls
- Other Cat Items – such as toys, beds, scratching posts / cat trees for foster kittens