Please Donate to Kitty Cat PAL Society!
We are a Canadian Registered Charity. We strive to keep improving the lives of cats & kittens in the Comox Valley Regional District and beyond. There are many ways to contribute! Thank you!
Donate Directly to Kitty Cat PALS
As a registered charity, Kitty Cat PALS issues tax receipts for all donations. Please provide your full name & address with your donation.
- Become a VIP – Annual VIP fee is only $20. By becoming a VIP you will receive our E-Newsletters, invitations to meetings & fundraising events, discounts from Bosley’s Courtenay location, Woofys Pet Foods, Planet Clean, Comox Valley Dodge, Studio 79 spa & grooming and Comox Valley Animal Hospital. By being a VIP you are helping cats and kittens.
- Send a gift by mail ~ PO Box 3755 Courtenay, BC V9N 7P1
- Quality Foods ~ Donate your Q-Points at any local Quality Foods
- Recycling Depots ~ Ask for us by name at the till or drop off at our KCP shelter.
- Service Society Donations ~ Why not canvas your Service Society or Group to make a donation to Kitty Cat P.A.L. Society?
- Donation cans and brochures ~ Place a donation can and brochures in your place of business.
- Email transfer ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Vet Direct Donations
You can donate money directly into our account at :
*Comox Valley Animal Hospital
3110 Comox Road, Courtenay
More Ways to Give
~Cat & Kitten food – canned and dry
~KMR milk replacer powder
~Cat Litter (grain base)
~Laundry soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets
~Other Cat Items – such as toys, beds, scratching posts / cat trees for foster kittens